Ouch. What a way to learn about imei...

Is this then a fault with the flash tool I used? (I mean an official
tool from the manufacturer isn't supposed to destroy the device...)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to network-manager in Ubuntu.

  wifi networks not remembered correctly (ubuntu touch, bq M10)

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Incomplete
Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:

  I have a M10, on ubuntu touch OTA-12 (and same issue previously on
  OTA-11).

  The issue is that it doesn't remember wifi networks properly. To
  explain:

  1. turn on tablet
  2. select my wifi network from the list
  3. enter password and click connect
  4. reboot device
  5. select my wifi network from the list
  6. enter password and click connect
  .
  .
  .
  30. go to wifi settings -> previous networks
  31. view long list that looks like:

  MyWifinetwork1
  MyWifinetwork2
  MyWifinetwork3
  MyWifinetwork4

  What it should do (and did some time ago), is see that MyWifinetwork
  was saved in previous networks and automatically connect using the
  saved password/settings.

  So, I'm wondering is this a bug, something badly configured in my wifi
  network (although other devices remember it fine), or something else?

  Thanks.