Public bug reported:

Hi,

I'm running an Ubuntu PXE server with dnsmasq.

Manpage says
address>|<tftp_servername>]]
              (IPv4  only) Set BOOTP options to be returned by the DHCP server.
Server name and address are optional: if not provided, the name is left empty,
and the address set to the address of the machine running dnsmasq.

However, I found PXE clients ot be stuck after loading pxelinux.0.

Analysis showed that the DHCP offers from dnsmasq do not conform to the
man page, if no server is given. The "Next Server IP Adress" field is
then set to 0.0.0.0 instead of the dnsmasq's own IP address.

Which is odd, since the PXE server itself gets his IP-address
dynamically, thus requires the config file to be changed after every
boot.

regards

Package: dnsmasq-base 2.75-1
ApportVersion: 2.20.1-0ubuntu2.1