I disagree that this solution is definitely not the way to go. Other
distros put it in their policy. See, for example, Debian's Python policy
section 2.4.2 (https://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/python-
policy/ch-python.html#s-interpreter_loc):

"The preferred specification for the Python 3 interpreter is
/usr/bin/python3"

and

"Maintainers should not override the Debian Python interpreter using
/usr/bin/env name. This is not advisable as it bypasses Debian's
dependency checking and makes the package vulnerable to incomplete local
installations of Python."

Ubuntu isn't bound by Debian policy, of course, but I agree with the
reasoning.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ibus in Ubuntu.

  ibus-setup fails with local python3

Status in ibus package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  If a user has installed a local python3 (e.g. Anaconda) ibus-setup may
  fail to run because of a missing library:

  Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/usr/share/ibus/setup/main.py", line 31, in <module>
      from gi.repository import GLib
  ImportError: No module named 'gi'

  This error can be avoided if ibus-setup explicitly executes the system
  python3 rather than the first python3 found in $PATH, by changing:

    exec python3 /usr/share/ibus/setup/main.py $@

  to:

    exec /usr/bin/python3 /usr/share/ibus/setup/main.py $@

  Package: ibus 1.5.11-1ubuntu2
  ApportVersion: 2.20.1-0ubuntu2.1
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: XFCE
  Date: Tue Aug  9 14:17:20 2016
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu-Server 16.04 LTS "Xenial Xerus" - Release amd64
(20160420.3)
  SourcePackage: ibus