** Attachment added: "syslog-unit8+dash+Tg.tar.gz"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity8/+bug/1611805/+attachment/4718386/+files/syslog-unit8+dash+Tg.tar.gz

** Summary changed:

- s not wake up with some push notification
+ [Telegram]Screen do not wake up with some push notification

** Description changed:

  Enviroment: r163 ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/bq-aquaris-pd.en

  Product: M10 FHD/Frieza

  Preconditions: 2 devices(DUT A-M10 and B-other) to reproduce the TG
  scenario, have U1 account and push notification on for TG on TG settings

  Steps to reproduce:

  1.   Clear old notifications from upper bar and TG app
  1.1. Receive some TGs from DUT B or other contacts over 3G to DUT A
  1.2. Check if screen of DUT A wakes up due to push notifications

-
  2.   Clear old notifications from upper bar and TG app
  2.1. Receive some TGs from DUT B or other contacts over Wi-Fi to DUT A
  2.2. Check if screen of DUT A wakes up due to push notifications

- Current result:
+ Current result:
  --> Over 3G I talked to some contacts, all ok, but one of them just woke the
screen up once, after that first time whenever that contact send messages the
screen does not wake up anymore. Once I open the TG app the conversation is
always updated with the last messages.

  ---> Wi-Fi same result as before.

-
  Expected result: TG push notifications should always wake the screen up.

- Add info: logs attached
+ Add info: syslog+unity8+unity8-dash+telegram app log

  [Telegram]Screen do not wake up with some push notification

Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu: