[Expired for xorg (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: xorg (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to xorg in Ubuntu.

  Install guest additions virtual box fail on Installing the Window
  System drivers

Status in xorg package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Hi,

  I don't know if I'm using Mir or x11, but I doing a standard install
  of ubuntu 16.04 Beta2 and run the software updater today (april 11)
  then, I install Virtual Box Geust Addition to create a test machine
  and check if I can change from ubuntu old version to this one.

  I receive the following error:

  nelsonj@nelsonj-VirtualBox:~$ cd /media/nelsonj/VBOXADDITIONS_5.0.4_102546
  nelsonj@nelsonj-VirtualBox:/media/nelsonj/VBOXADDITIONS_5.0.4_102546$ sudo
./VBoxLinuxAdditions.run [sudo] password for nelsonj:
  Verifying archive integrity... All good.
  Uncompressing VirtualBox 5.0.4 Guest Additions for Linux............
  VirtualBox Guest Additions installer
  You should restart your guest to make sure the new modules are actually used

  Installing the Window System drivers
  Warning: unknown version of the X Window System installed.  Not installing
<-- HERE IS THE ERROR, IS FOR MIR? OR I'M RUNNING X11?
  X Window System drivers.
   ...done.
  Installing graphics libraries and desktop services components ...done.