** Branch linked: lp:~justinmcp/media-hub/1603729

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to webbrowser-app in Ubuntu.

  webapp option --enable-media-hub-audio breaks audio stream

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Confirmed
Status in webapps-sprint:
  New
Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu:

  My webapp "KlassikRadio" does not work any more.

  Opening the webapp opens the window as expected. Nevertheless the
  audio keeps dry. The phone remains silent.

  I have played around and found out that the option: --enable-media-
  hub-audio breaks the audio stream. When I take this option off the
  KlassikRadio.desktop file it works.

  I am using:

  current build number: 387
  device name: krillin
  channel: ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/bq-aquaris.en
  last update: 2016-07-16 08:46:05
  version version: 387
  version ubuntu: 20160716
  version device: 20160606-ab415b2
  version custom: 20160701-981-38-14

  Nevertheless this issue is around since several weeks. I assume the
  option still works with OTA11 but I can not proof this right now.

  Can someone have a look? Is the option not available any more in the
  latest release or is it just a bug? The option is still mentioned in:

  https://developer.ubuntu.com/en/phone/web/ubuntu-webapps-guide/

  Thanks for your support. If someone wants to test this, the
  KlassikRadio app version 0.30 has this option enabled. I will put
  another version (0.31) in the store in the next days before OTA12
  comes along, where I will take this option out and replace it with
  "keep-display-on" in the apparmor-file.

  The keep-display-on solution is not nice. Are there any other options
  I could use alternatively?