I cannot find iPod_Control or iTunesControl in libimobiledevice or gvfs,
so I'm not sure what component actually creates those. But it's
certainly not util-linux, so removing package name for now.

** Package changed: util-linux (Ubuntu) => ubuntu

** Changed in: ubuntu

** Also affects: Ubuntu Xenial

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to util-linux in Ubuntu.

  Information about Ubuntu system automatically written to iPod

Status in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in The Xenial Xerus:

  On Xubuntu 16.04, I connected an iPod Nano 5th Generation (8 GB) to my
  computer. After working on the files on the iPod from within the
  terminal for a while, I found that the almost 21 MB file
  /media/username/DEVICENAME/iPod_Control/iTunes/iTunesControl contained
  sensitive information about my Ubuntu system, such as my username,
  commands that I had run recently, commands that I had run a long time
  ago, the full paths of some of those commands, environment variables,
  my UID, and text that appeared in my terminal window (such as the
  prompt, which included a path that I was on; it even included ANSI
  escape sequences for the prompt).

  I've attached the output of `strings iTunesControl`, with my username,
  hostname, and the iPod device name changed.

  Package: mount 2.27.1-6ubuntu3
  ApportVersion: 2.20.1-0ubuntu2
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: XFCE
  Date: Wed May 18 20:12:03 2016
  EcryptfsInUse: Yes
  InstallationMedia: Lubuntu 12.10 "Quantal Quetzal" - Release amd64
(20121017.1)
  SourcePackage: util-linux
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to xenial on 2016-03-25 (54 days ago)