Stacktrace:
 #0  0xb6a758e6 in ?? ()
 No symbol table info available.
 #1  0xb6a83e5e in ?? ()
 No symbol table info available.
 Backtrace stopped: previous frame identical to this frame (corrupt stack?)
StacktraceTop:
 ?? ()
 ?? ()

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mediascanner2 in Ubuntu.

  mediascanner-service-2.0 crashed with SIGABRT in raise()

Status in “mediascanner2” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  I paste new videos on my phone, open the video scope. The scope only
  showing four out of my seven videos. So basically mediascanner crashed
  while creating thumbnails

  ProblemType: Crash
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 14.10
  Package: mediascanner2.0 0.104+14.10.20140825-0ubuntu1 [origin: Ubuntu RTM]
  Uname: Linux 3.4.0-5-mako armv7l
  ApportVersion: 2.14.7-0ubuntu1
  Architecture: armhf
  CurrentDesktop: Unity
  Date: Mon Sep 15 16:47:25 2014
  ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/mediascanner-service-2.0
  ExecutableTimestamp: 1409067989
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu Utopic Unicorn (development branch) - armhf
(20140915-030205)
  ProcCmdline: mediascanner-service-2.0
  ProcCwd: /home/phablet
  Signal: 6
  SourcePackage: mediascanner2
  StacktraceTop:
   ?? () from /lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libc.so.6
   raise () from /lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libc.so.6
   abort () from /lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libc.so.6
   ?? () from /lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libc.so.6
  UserGroups: adm cdrom dialout dip plugdev sudo tty video