Public bug reported:

Hi I am using the BQ M10 with OTA 12 update. When using the tablet via
wifi to an EE home 4G router, the M10 wifi drops out every so often,
even when my Meizu MX4 (with OTA 12) is still connected to the same
router. This is not a wifi range problem as it happens even when you are
close to the router. Can you please investigate this issue.

Your support is appreciated,

Best regards

Dave H

** Affects: indicator-network (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to indicator-network in

  BQ M10 wifi drop out

Status in indicator-network package in Ubuntu: