Short press home button don't shows Today Scope (or first scope) after
OTA 12. It makes no action, although sometimes mysteriously recover
function; but once every 20 pressures or more in different situations
(scopes, gallery, messages, ...), going to lose function then.

Also it would be great to have back function in capacitive home button,
like Meizu Flyme.

  Pro 5 physical home button doesn't launch dash

Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  Pro 5 on rc-proposed.

  Turning the Pro 5 on using the home button works as expected, and also
  the fingerprint reader. However, with the phone turned on I used to be
  able to launch the dash by pressing the home button. In many
  instances, nothing happens when pressing the button within an app. Is
  this an expected behaviour or should the home button take me to my
  "home scope" whenever pressed?