python-pysam (i386) removal request in Debian

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to libpng in Ubuntu.

  packages to remove from yakkety

Status in flightgear package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in fpc package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in fslview package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in gnome-video-arcade package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in insighttoolkit package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in libpng package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in mame package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in pepperflashplugin-nonfree package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in ppc64-diag package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in python-pysam package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in runit package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in samtools package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in simgear package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in singular package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in stacks package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in vmtk package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in vtk package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in fpc package in Debian:

  (NOTE: all of them are gone from Debian)
  1) libpng.
  Superseded by libpng16

  no reverse dependencies I can see
  2) insighttoolkit
  Superseded by insighttoolkit4
  it doesn't build on powerpc, so we have to remove binaries here
  (sorry, but Debian maintains only amd64 and i386, and we can't maintain all
the others including powerpc)

  just removing vmtk/powerpc should allow its removal too

  3) vtk
  Superseded by vtk6

  needs vmtk migration
  and fslview removal or demote to proposed.
  Debian broke it, because it is already broken, and it has little fix in time
probability
  (probably we will remove in Debian soon)

  4) samtools
  old binaries left on armhf: libbam-dev, samtools (from 0.1.19-1ubuntu1)
  old binaries left on powerpc: libbam-dev, samtools (from 0.1.19-1ubuntu1)
  old binaries left on s390x: libbam-dev, samtools (from 0.1.19-1ubuntu1)

  removed in Debian too

  5) pepperflashplugin-nonfree [i386]
  please remove on i386 (removed in Debian too)
  upstream is not supporting it, so it can't be downloaded/installed on i386
anymore

  6) singular [armhf]
  removed in Debian too

  7) fpc [powerpc]
  powerpc sadness with glib 2.23
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/fpc/+bug/1562480

  8) mame [ppc64el]
  sandness on that arch, removed in Debian

  9) flightgear [armhf]
  I don't care about simgear/armhf, because it is unlikely for such a game to
run on thar architecture.