- I believe telepathy-ofono-ril-mc-plugin is disabled on most archs
because it depends on libhybris-utils, and that is not available on all
architectures.

- telepathy-ofono uses libpulse to change the system audio routes when
there is an incoming call and other call events. That affects the entire
system, so by the time we created the package (3 years ago) that was the
only way to make sure it wasn't going to break audio of desktops. This
audio management should be done outside of telepathy-ofono. We had a
discussion some time ago and decided to create a pulse module to take
care of that, but it is still not done.

- Those crashes are mostly related to pulse audio. I believe some of
them are actually fixed by now.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to telepathy-ofono in Ubuntu.

  [MIR] telepathy-ofono

Status in telepathy-ofono package in Ubuntu:

  [Availability]
   * Available in universe

  [Rationale]
   * This package is required by nuntium and telephony-service.

  [Security]
   * No known security issues at this time.

  [Quality assurance]
   * This package has unit tests.

  [Dependencies]
   * This package depends on ofono, ofono-qt, libphonenumber7 and
telepathy-qt5. (none of them are currently in main)

  [Standards compliance]
   * This package uses cmake and requires no translation.

  [Maintenance]
   * This package is maintained by Canonical and actively in use on the phone
and tablet images