** Attachment added: "Screenshot 1"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-rtm/+source/webbrowser-app/+bug/1616492/+attachment/4727057/+files/browser3.jpg

** Package changed: webbrowser-app (Ubuntu RTM) => webbrowser-app
(Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to webbrowser-app in Ubuntu.

  [Design]Bottom Tab Manager Makes WebView of Footer Pages Difficult

Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu:

  The Bottom Tab Manager makes difficult to see the footer of webpages
  difficult. I've reproduced it in private mode and "normal mode" See
  attachments.

  I've tried to find the bug here in Launchpad, but I couldn't (sorry,
  if it is already reported).

  System version: OTA12
  Device name: Krillin
  Channel: ubuntu/stable