Changing Status to Invalid, as bug #1364482 tracks the suggested
improvement and this bug was entered due to a misunderstanding of what
an emergency call is.

** Changed in: dialer-app (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to dialer-app in Ubuntu.

  unable to make emergency call

Status in “dialer-app” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Further to reporting bug 1364482 I know see that in fact I cannot make
  an emergency call without unlocking the phone.

  I can enter a number but the green dialer icon thing always stays
  greyed out.

  root@ubuntu-phablet:/# cat /etc/ubuntu-build
  11
  root@ubuntu-phablet:/# cat /etc/device-build
  20140829-678239d

  Using 14.09-proposed with the addition of silo 003.