** Description changed:

  I am the maintainer of Ubuntu MATE Remix, we are currently working
  towards being an official Ubuntu flavour.

  While trying to resolve an issue with lightdm crashing
  (https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lightdm/+bug/1369952) I
  noticed .xsession-errors was complaining indicators were not available
  in the live installer.

  I have recently added the following indicators to the live installer:

-  * indicator-application
-  * indicator-datetime
-  * indicator-keyboard
-  * indicator-power
-  * indicator-session
+  * indicator-application
+  * indicator-datetime
+  * indicator-keyboard
+  * indicator-power
+  * indicator-session

  The others appear to be working correctly but I just found crash dump in
  /var/crash for indicator-keyboard. You can download the current Ubuntu
- MATE pre-release that exhibits this issue from https://ubuntu-mate.org
- /pre-release/
+ MATE pre-release that exhibits this issue from https://ubuntu-
+ mate.org/1369958/

  ProblemType: Crash
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 14.10
  Package: indicator-keyboard 0.0.0+14.10.20140620.1-0ubuntu1
  ApportVersion: 2.14.7-0ubuntu2
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperVersion: 1.344