** Description changed:

  Today I was in my car when a call came in. Because I need Bluetooth for
  various other things, also my car connected to it. As Bluetooth
  HandsFree is currently badly broken and can't be used at all, I keep on
  using the button in the dialer app to move the call to the internal
  speaker whenever this situation occurrs. Today however, I realized that
  this button doesn't work any more either. Upon pressing it, it just does
  nothing, not even a haptics feedback. The other buttons, like the
  keyboard one are still working fine.
+
+ current build number: 179
+ device name: turbo
+ channel: ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/meizu-pd.en

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to dialer-app in Ubuntu.

  Button to move call to a different speaker doesn't work any more

Status in Canonical System Image:
  New
Status in dialer-app package in Ubuntu: