** Changed in: content-hub (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Released => Fix Committed
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to content-hub in Ubuntu.
Status in Canonical System Image:
Status in content-hub package in Ubuntu:
* Available in universe
* This package is required by unity8
* No known security issues at this time. It has been reviewed by security
in the past for use on the phone.
* This package has both unit tests and autopkgtests
Most dependencies are already in main with the exception of the following:
* ubuntu-download-manager (bug #1488425)
* qtbase-opensource-src-gles (the non-gles variant is in main) (doesn't need
* This package uses cmake and is properly translated.
* This package is maintained by Canonical and actively in use on the phone
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~touch-packages
Post to : email@example.com
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~touch-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp