I have had to unbox my BQM10 tablet (OTA12) again, as my iPad has
failed.  I (can) only use it for web browsing, and the almost continuous
crashing of the browser is very irritating.

I can induce it by closing the last tab 3 times out of 5, and by closing
the 2nd of 3 almost every time.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to webbrowser-app in Ubuntu.

  closing a tab while browsing results in closing browsing completely

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Incomplete
Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  When you are browsing on the internet ( using native browser ) and you
  have multiple tabs open... then close 1 tab... then the browser closes
  completely. You have to start up internet again.