** Package changed: unity8 (Ubuntu) => unity8-desktop-session (Ubuntu)

  Xenial overlay PPA: unity8-desktop-session deps conflict with kubuntu-
  desktop install deps

Status in unity8-desktop-session package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  Environment:
  Xenial + Overlay PPA, all packages updated as of 14th Sept 2016

  Team's machine.
  It had unity8-desktop-session installed, I tried installing kubuntu-desktop
but that failed.

  1) Installed kubuntu-desktop and that removed unity8-desktop-session
  (I did not notice that in the long list of modifications to packages
  so I let it go on)

  2) Tried getting unity8-desktop-session back and had 2 problems:

  a) unity-scope-click depends packagekit ---> packagekit can't be
  installed because python3-aptdaemon.pkcompat Conflicts: packagekit
  ---> I can't remove python3-aptdaemon.pkcompat because "packagekit-
  tools Depends: python3-aptdaemon.pkcompat OR packagekit-system-
  interface OR packagekit"

  b) /usr/share/accounts/services/google-im.service is owned by both
  kde-config-telepathy-accounts and accounts-plugin-google which is
  required by unity-scope-gdrive

  I fixed this by "apt remove unity-scope-gdrive account-plugin-google
  kde-telepathy-minimal kde-telepathy" otherwise kubuntu-desktop
  installation would not even complete

  After fixing b it let me install unity8-desktop-session warning me
  that it was uninstalling python3-aptdaemon.pkcompat even though
  packagekit-tools depends on it