Oh wait now I saw better - I think the problem is potentially the
virtual touchpad that doesn't detect your two-finger gesture well.

You can see that the cursor ends up on the left edge, invoking the
launcher, and it's only at that point when the scrolling doesn't work.

You should be able to use a single finger, too, with a "tap-and-drag"
gesture, just like on laptop touchpads (you tap twice and hold-and-drag
the second tap).

  [M10 FHD/ HD] Switching between scopes does not work to the right with
  Hdmi desktop mode.

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Invalid
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Environment

  Product: Freezer HD // Freezer FHD
  FW version: UBUNTU 15.04 (r14) // UBUNTU 15.04 (r18)
  HW version:  MP
  Material:

  Description

  Steps to Reproduce:

  1 - Connect DUT to TV by Hdmi.
  2 - Unlock device.
  3 - Try to change between Scopes to the right.

  Actual Result:

  You are not able to change between scopes to the right side connected
  to TV by Hdmi, (You cannot change to APP scopes, or desktop app, just
  between Today and Nearby scopes).

  Expected Result:

  You should be able to change between the scopes as expected.

  Reproducibility: 100%