** Changed in: nautilus

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qt4-x11 in Ubuntu.

  Dim file extensions

Status in GTK+:
  New
Status in Nautilus:
  Confirmed
Status in Wine:
  New
Status in enlightenment package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in gtk+3.0 package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in lesstif2 package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in mono package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in qt4-x11 package in Ubuntu:
  Opinion
Status in tcltk-defaults package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in wine package in Ubuntu:

  Many web browsers have now began dimming less relevant parts of the URL, such
as the protocol, subdomain, path, and query string.
  I propose we have an option/setting/feature that does the same Nautilus and
Gtk file dialogs. Dim the the file extension.