About the litian warnings I am not sure about all but some of then does
not make sense since the related package "evolution-data-server-utouch"
is a EDS source registry plugin.
Since this is a plugin it need to be instaled on this specific dir.
>W: evolution-data-server-utouch: shlib-without-versioned-soname
As a plugin it doe not need a so with the version.
I am not sure about the other warnings.
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to address-book-service in
Status in address-book-service package in Ubuntu:
* Available in universe
* This package is required by unity8
* No known security issues at this time. It has been reviewed by security in
the past for use on the phone.
* This package has both unit tests and autopkgtests
Most dependencies are already in main with the exception of the following:
* buteo-sync-plugins-contacts-google (This dep is required for
* This package uses cmake and is properly translated.
* This package is maintained by Canonical and actively in use on the phone
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~touch-packages
Post to : email@example.com
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~touch-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp