Just tested how chromium on desktop behaves, when initiating a download from an
incognito window:
 - as long as the incognito window remains open, the download is visible in all
download views in incognito windows only, and it has a little badge to make it
clear that it’s an incognito download
 - when the last incognito window is closed, re-opening an incognito window
won’t show the incognito download in its downloads view

This makes sense, and we should probably emulate this behaviour. To this
end, we need to mark incognito downloads in the downloads model so that
they are never written to disk, and when leaving incognito mode the
model should be purged of incognito downloads.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to webbrowser-app in Ubuntu.

  Downloads in private mode are recorded in downloads database

Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  Steps to reproduce:

  1) Switch to private mode
  2) Browse to any page that has an image, long-press/right-click on it to
bring up the contextual menu, and choose to save it
  3) Choose to download it in-app (as opposed to transferring ownership to
another app)
  4) Wait for the download to be complete

  Expected result: there is no trace of the download in the downloads
  view.

  Current result: the download is visible in the downloads view, even in
  public mode.