Some debug info:

I've attached a debug version of the today scope that only aggregates
twitter and fitbit.

After installing, find it in Manage with this title "FLToday".

Starting condition:
* disable twitter in this agg scope from settings
* disable your login to fitbit account in settings > accounts > fitbit
(It does not matter whether you are logged into twitter).
* don't have the fltoday scope favorited (not sure if this matters)

Reproduce:
1) Launch FLToday
The fitbit login result should display, and it should have a visible link to
the fitbit child scope

2) Tap the login result and enable your fitbit account
You are returned to the agg scope.
Now we are using the surfacing category that *should* have a link to child, but
it does not display.
There are two results.

3) in FLToday settings, enable the twitter scope
On return to surfacing, you should now see twitter AND our fitbit category. But
now, the fitbit category DOES have a link to child.

Note: if twitter had been initially enabled and in step 3) you *disable*
it, the result is the same: the fitbit category DOES have the expected
link to child.

** Attachment added: "com.canonical.scopes.fl_4.12.0.11_armhf.click"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1622423/+attachment/4744459/+files/com.canonical.scopes.fl_4.12.0.11_armhf.click

** Also affects: unity-scopes-shell (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: unity-scopes-shell (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Paweł Stołowski (stolowski)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-scopes-shell in
Ubuntu.

  My activity child link disappears after logged in fitbit account

Status in Canonical System Image:
  New
Status in Today Scope:
  Confirmed
Status in unity-scopes-shell package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  $ system-image-cli -i
  current build number: 15
  device name: turbo
  channel: ubuntu-touch/rc/meizu-pd.en
  last update: 2016-09-05 03:19:44
  version version: 15
  version ubuntu: 20160903
  version tag: OTA-13-rc
  version device: 20160824-d33b825
  version custom: 20160831-992-8-12

  The child arrow link of My Activity session disappears once logged in
  fitbit account in Today scope, so unable to open My Activity child
  scope from Today scope

  Steps to reproduce:
  1. Open Today scope and navigate to My Activity session,
  2. Existing a child link, tap it will open My Activity scope
  2. Tap 'Add your fitbit account' and login with Google account
  3. Once logged in, back to Today scope and refresh, check if the child link
still exist.

  Actual results:
  Once logged in fitbit account, some items of fitbit displayed in session, but
the child scope link has gone, unable to open My Activity scope from Today scope
  If open My Activity scope from manage page by swiping up, blank scope page
shown