Okay, I see it now, it's not in the normal keyboard settings but only in
the notification area thingy keyboard settings. It also only supports
English Dvorak, which directly ties it to the spelled language and thus
is not a proper implementation.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-keyboard in Ubuntu.

  No dvorak layout option

Status in ubuntu-keyboard:
  Triaged
Status in ubuntu-keyboard package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  I see many other keyboard layouts, but there isn't an option for the
  dvorak keyboard layout which I personally use.

  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dvorak_Simplified_Keyboard