** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image
    Milestone: 13 => backlog

  [UX] Poor contrast between dialog button and background colours

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Confirmed
Status in Ubuntu UX:
  Fix Committed
Status in ubuntu-ui-toolkit package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  The new color for dialog buttons has very poor contrast that make them
  almost impossible to distinguish from the white background. Attached a
  picture of the wifi dialog.

  current build number: 32
  device name: krillin
  channel: ubuntu-touch/stable/bq-aquaris.en

  06.05.2016
  Design Comment
  We are missing a shadow in the buttons design which will frame them a bit and
make them stand out more and will help to distinguish from the white
background.
  Actions: Implement shadow and double check if we are using new color palet
for the button which is Porcelain F7F7F7.