** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image
    Milestone: 13 => backlog

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-ui-toolkit in
Ubuntu.

  (Back)Tab consumed by ListItem

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Confirmed
Status in ubuntu-ui-toolkit package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in ubuntu-ui-toolkit package in Ubuntu RTM:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  Since recent changes in the staging branch it is not possible any more
  to handle Keys.onTabPressed (and the equivalent with backTab) when
  using a ListItem. The key press seems to be fully captured by other
  components to perform automatic tab-based focus switching.

  Attached example demonstrates the problem: on the console I expect to
  see "TAB pressed" when I press the tab key, but it never happens, and
  focus only switches between the list delegates instead.