** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image

  Most scopes are missing (no Apps scope etc)

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Fix Released
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in unity8-desktop-session package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Hi,

  I have installed Unity8 on my 16.04 laptop, not a fresh install.

  The session starts fine and the scopes window shows, but it's empty.
  Using the bottom edge button I can see that most scopes are not
  installed, including the App scope (but also Today, Nearby, Ubuntu
  Store, etc). There are about 10 scopes installed, things like Amazon
  or Wikipedia, and those do work.

  There are a few apps in the launcher, but I'm also affected by bug
  #1535058, meaning I can't launch anything.

  Let me know what kind of info I can provide and where to find it!