** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to powerd in Ubuntu.
Proximity sensor kept active after call ended
Status in Canonical System Image:
Status in powerd package in Ubuntu:
- Open the dialer app.
- Make a call.
- Accept the call in the receiver phone.
- Leave the phone for a minute.
- Finish the call on the receiver phone.
- Leaving the phone for a minute must not dim the screen.
- After the call is finished, the proximity sensor must be deactivated.
- After a minute the screen dims.
- After the call is finished, the proximity sensor is active.
current build number: 27
device name: krillin
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~touch-packages
Post to : email@example.com
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~touch-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp