** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity8 in Ubuntu.
SIM pin screen is incorrectly resized after wrong PIN
Status in Canonical System Image:
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:
- With SIM card inserted, reboot the phone.
- After boot, cancel the SIM pin screen.
- Pass through lock screen.
- Open network indicator.
- Tap to unlock SIM.
- Introduce an incorrect pin.
- SIM pin screen is full screen.
- SIM pin screen is not correctly resized, the top of the indicator menu can
current build number: 767
device name: krillin
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~touch-packages
Post to : email@example.com
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~touch-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp