** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity8 in Ubuntu.
Location prompt not translated on first boot
Status in Canonical System Image:
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:
- Flash your device.
- Select Spanish on the wizard.
- Finish the wizard.
- Dismiss the Welcome to Ubuntu screen.
- Wait to Scopes location prompt to appear.
- Scopes location prompt is translated to Spanish.
- Location prompt is displayed in English.
current build number: 361
device name: krillin
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~touch-packages
Post to : email@example.com
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~touch-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp