>From my experience I believe that the issue is triggered by several apps
>sharing GPS access.
For instance, GPS frequently breaks down with uNav, when other apps access GPS
data concurrently. Like: Browser (geolocation, e.g. Google maps), nearby scope,
cachemere, etc.
I tend to have open a lot of apps in background, many of them acessIng GPS. If
I use uNav togetjer with those, it usually works for a few minuites, then
freezes an loses GPS.
I can resolve this issue by closing all other apps using GPS. After that, uNav
works perfect.

I.e.: uNav requires exclusive access to GPS in order to work. It breaks
as soon as another process requires read access to GPS.

There us no logical reason, why not several processes at once should
read GPS data (it is read-obky after all). Still, this reproducibly
breaks.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to location-service in
Ubuntu.

  GPS Denied without reason

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Confirmed
Status in Oxide:
  New
Status in location-service package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  You're using the GPS, and without reason, it stops. It doesn't return more
positions.
  If you cancel the route and set a new one, a popup will tell you that the GPS
is denied.
  I experienced this in OSM (From Alan) too.
  You know uNav is not freeze because you can drag the map.

  rc-proposed in Nexus 4 and BQ E4.5.