I'm using Dekko 0.6.205 with OTA-13 and doesn't look like it is still
working.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to account-plugins in Ubuntu.

  No notifications for new mails

Status in Online Accounts: Account plugins:
  New
Status in Canonical System Image:
  In Progress
Status in Dekko:
  In Progress
Status in account-plugins package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in account-polld package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Hi!

  In the BQ E4.5 Ubuntu Edition, I'm not getting notificactions for new
  mails.

  Testing (by example)
  1. Kill Dekko.
  2. Send you an email.
  3. Open Dekko.
  4. Change quickly to another app before Dekko starts.
  5. Bug: No notification
  6. Go to Dekko: You'll see your new mail.

  FYI as improvement, for me, in Dekko is not clear if Dekko checks the
  mail after X minutes or is a push notification.

  Thanks in advance!