Ok I've now finished a rebuild and realized it would not have raised any
flags for me earlier since my test silo only early built only for amd64,
armhf and i386. I've now added arm64 to the mix.
This QDBus problem seems more architecture specific than the others
** Also affects: qtbase-opensource-src (Ubuntu)
** No longer affects: qtbase-opensource-src (Ubuntu)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to thumbnailer in Ubuntu.
Status in thumbnailer package in Ubuntu:
* Available in universe
* This package is required by many Ubuntu Touch applications and scopes,
such as gallery app, music app, today scope, music scope, etc.
* No known security issues at this time. It has been reviewed by security in
the past for use on the phone.
* This package has unit tests.
Most dependencies are already in main with the exception of the following:
* libunity-api-dev (Bug #1613563)
* persistent-cache-cpp-dev (Bug #1613560)
Note that the package has other dependencies that are not in main,
but these are used only for the tests and are not runtime
* This package uses cmake.
* This package is maintained by Canonical and actively in use on the phone
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~touch-packages
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~touch-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp