Just updated to OTA-13 and the problem is now gone: both the cellular
data switch and the roaming switch is enabled and working again.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to indicator-network in

  No Cellular data option after update ota-12

Status in indicator-network package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in ubuntu-system-settings package in Ubuntu:

  Since ota-12 I have no cellular data anymore. The phone (Meizu mx-4)
  shows an empty wifi indicator and in system settings/mobile the
  cellular data and Data roaming toggle switches ar disabled. For the
  connection type I can still select 2/3/4G but no difference. In APN
  settings I have both <provider> internet and MMS ticked.