Please note that we have a new version of zmqpp staged for release (we
were waiting for an FFe earlier):
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to zmqpp in Ubuntu.
Status in zmqpp package in Ubuntu:
* Available in universe.
* This package is required by unity-scopes-api.
* No known security issues at this time, it has been in active use on our
touch devices since a very long time already.
* This package comes with a set of unit tests that are all being run during
Most dependencies are already in main, with only a small nitpick:
* libboost-test-dev is in universe, but its source boost-defaults is already
* zeromq3 has a MIR filled as well
* This package is used by Canonical upstream projects so the packaging is
maintained by Canonical. The upstream code is actively maintained and developed
by the zeromq team.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~touch-packages
Post to : email@example.com
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~touch-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp