I decided to kick the build in silo 1968 to see whether the fault would
move. This time, it failed on yakkety on arm64 and ppc64el as before,
but also failed on xenial powerpc. The failure on xenial is in a test
that uses QDBus to talk between client and server. The client fails
because it doesn't any responses from DBus, suggesting that the server
Kicking off another build now. It sure looks more and more like a race
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to thumbnailer in Ubuntu.
Status in thumbnailer package in Ubuntu:
* Available in universe
* This package is required by many Ubuntu Touch applications and scopes,
such as gallery app, music app, today scope, music scope, etc.
* No known security issues at this time. It has been reviewed by security in
the past for use on the phone.
* This package has unit tests.
Most dependencies are already in main with the exception of the following:
* libunity-api-dev (Bug #1613563)
* persistent-cache-cpp-dev (Bug #1613560)
Note that the package has other dependencies that are not in main,
but these are used only for the tests and are not runtime
* This package uses cmake.
* This package is maintained by Canonical and actively in use on the phone
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~touch-packages
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~touch-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp