   Dual SIM devices show "No SIM" icon in indicators if there is only one SIM
installed

  Empty SIM slot indicator unnecessary for second SIM

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Invalid
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Pro 5 on rc-proposed 164

  My phone has dual SIM support. A while back, an indicator was
  introduced showing that one of the SIM slots (in my case slot 1, which
  instead holds the SD card) is empty. I feel this is unnecessary
  "clutter" in the top bar and would like the ability disable it.