If we do believe that the test failures are specific to Qt and thus not
something this package can do something about, I'm fine with a targeted
disabling of tests until we can root-cause Qt.  No reason to block on
something we can't yet fix.

*Ideally* we'd disable only the flaky tests, only on yakkety, and only
on arm64 and ppc64el.  With a comment pointing to the qt bug so we know
when we can re-enable them.

I'll take as much of that as I can get (i.e. if you have to disable all
tests on those distro/arches instead, OK...)

ppc64el wouldn't normally bother me TOO much.  It's not a targeted
platform for this code at the moment.  But arm64 is (or shortly will
be), and the failure there is worrisome.

I don't see evidence that this got a packaging look through.  I'll do
that now.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to thumbnailer in Ubuntu.

  [MIR] thumbnailer

Status in thumbnailer package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  [Availability]
   * Available in universe

  [Rationale]
   * This package is required by many Ubuntu Touch applications and scopes,
such as gallery app, music app, today scope, music scope, etc.

  [Security]
   * No known security issues at this time. It has been reviewed by security in
the past for use on the phone.

  [Quality assurance]
   * This package has unit tests.

  [Dependencies]
   Most dependencies are already in main with the exception of the following:
   * libboost-filesystem-dev
   * libunity-api-dev (Bug #1613563)
   * persistent-cache-cpp-dev (Bug #1613560)

   Note that the package has other dependencies that are not in main,
  but these are used only for the tests and are not runtime
  dependencies.

  [Standards compliance]
   * This package uses cmake.

  [Maintenance]
   * This package is maintained by Canonical and actively in use on the phone
images.