** Package changed: ubuntu-ui-toolkit (Ubuntu) => ubuntu-app-launch
(Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-ui-toolkit in

  lttng shouldn't be enabled out of the box/ incompatible with snappy
  confinement

Status in ubuntu-app-launch package in Ubuntu:

  As I understand it, lttng shouldn't be used out of the box - I'm seeing
apparmor complaining about it, though. The other aspect of it is the fact that
it's using a folder apparmor won't allow under snap confinement.
  I realize this is a hybrid bug, but I don't know exactly what to expect for
either of these, I'm really filing it based on the symptoms for now.

  $ snap install dekko --edge --devmode
  $ snappy-debug.security scanlog &
  $ /snap/bin/dekko

  Log: apparmor="ALLOWED" operation="open" profile="snap.dekko.dekko"
  name="/dev/shm/lttng-ust-wait-6-1000" pid=3230 comm="QQmlThread"
  requested_mask="r" denied_mask="r" fsuid=1000 ouid=1000

  Dekko doesn't link to lttng:

  $ ldd /snap/dekko/current/usr/bin/dekko | grep lttng