Other than ignore that the scope crashed during the test
(https://code.launchpad.net/~marcustomlinson/unity-scope-click/update-
harness-tests/+merge/306428), there's no easy way around this issue.

The bug is clearly in the depths of Qt, we could attempt to sidestep
that code path but the effort is nontrivial and misplaced imo.

I've left a comment about our situation on the relevant Qt bug
(https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-52988). Let's keep an eye on it.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-scopes-shell in
Ubuntu.

  flaky autopkgtests cause migration issues

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Fix Released
Status in unity-scope-click package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in unity-scopes-shell package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  A few times recently when unity8 got into xenial-proposed for
  migration, unity-scope-click's autopkgtest failed on the first run,
  having passed on the next:

https://objectstorage.prodstack4-5.canonical.com/v1/AUTH_77e2ada1e7a84929a74ba3b87153c0ac/autopkgtest-xenial/xenial/amd64/u/unity-scope-click/20160105_174239@/log.gz

https://objectstorage.prodstack4-5.canonical.com/v1/AUTH_77e2ada1e7a84929a74ba3b87153c0ac/autopkgtest-xenial/xenial/armhf/u/unity-scope-click/20160108_185317@/log.gz

https://objectstorage.prodstack4-5.canonical.com/v1/AUTH_77e2ada1e7a84929a74ba3b87153c0ac/autopkgtest-xenial-ci-train-ppa-service-landing-030/xenial/armhf/u/unity-scope-click/20160111_213558@/log.gz

  This delays migration until someone notices the failure and asks for a
  re-run, which usually passes.

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 16.04
  Package: unity-scope-click 0.1.1+16.04.20151216.1-0ubuntu1
  Uname: Linux 4.3.0-5-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.19.3-0ubuntu2
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: Unity