i'm affected by this bug since i can remember on arale rc-proposed. from
my observations it only happen when some people calls me, like Anya on
T-Mobile but never with Anda on Digi.Mobile. take this with a kg of salt
since i am not entirely sure this is the case. i have to dig deeper
tomorow

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to telephony-service in
Ubuntu.

  No ringtone on incoming calls

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Confirmed
Status in telephony-service package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  current build number: 405
  device name: arale
  channel: ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/meizu.en

  Regularly on incoming calls, there is no ringtone or just a click.
  Apart from that, the notification is displayed, I can answer the call
  normally.

  Phone is not muted, sound is close to the max, and if I reboot it
  works again.