Hi friend!

I've created a couple of web-sites  and wanted  to ask you some questions  abou
them, please  answer them here
<http://desktop.truthabouthormones.org/lnnmzlsh>. Thank  you!

Hugs, parfaitg

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ntp in Ubuntu.

  ntp brought up before network is ready; fails not resolve any ip or
  host names; ntp does not recover

Status in NTP:
  Fix Released
Status in ntp package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in ntp source package in Hardy:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: ntp

  ntp is not resolving host names or ip addresses.  I believe ntp is
  trying to do it's job before the network is brought up properly.  I
  use 7.04 and is not an upgrade.  Below you will find a snippet of my
  daemon log containing the relevant portions.

  See post below for daemon.log.txt attachment.

  Bug is still present after upgrading to Gutsy beta.