Checking support status of binary dependencies...
* libautopilot-qt binary and source package is in universe
* python3-autopilot binary and source package is in universe
Now, we might not want mediaplayer-app-autopilot in main, it seems like
only mediaplayer-app is really needed there?
Also, there are tests but they don't appear to be run as part of the build:
make -j4 test ARGS\+=-j4
make: Entering directory
/usr/bin/ctest --force-new-ctest-process -j4
No tests were found!!!
make: Leaving directory
Please fix the issues mentioned above ("fixing" the dependencies could
be as simple as confirming that we don't need mediaplayer-app-autopilot
in main). I didn't see other issues with this package for inclusion in
** Changed in: mediaplayer-app (Ubuntu)
Status: In Progress => Incomplete
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mediaplayer-app in Ubuntu.
Status in mediaplayer-app:
Status in mediaplayer-app package in Ubuntu:
* Available in universe
* This package is required by Unity8
* No known security issues at this time. It has been reviewed by security in
the past for use on the phone and is one of the oldest apps on the phone.
* This package has both unit tests and Autopilot tests.
All dependencies are already in main with the exception of the following
* This package uses cmake and is properly translated.
* This package is maintained by Canonical and actively in use on the phone
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~touch-packages
Post to : email@example.com
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~touch-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp