Gregory, can you please attach an example of what you think are the
We need a directory that shows the problem. It should contain at least
one music track for which you see incorrect online artwork or no
artwork, plus whatever files you think should be used to display the
artwork you want.
We need these files *exactly* as they are in your Music folder, with the
exact same file names and contents please.
** Changed in: thumbnailer (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Incomplete
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to thumbnailer in Ubuntu.
Music ignores local album artwork.
Status in Ubuntu Music App:
Status in thumbnailer package in Ubuntu:
When using "Music", local album artwork is ignored, seemingly in favor
of online album artwork, which is frequently incorrect.
This appears to be a different issue to
https://bugs.launchpad.net/thumbnailer/+bug/1372000 , because
https://bugs.launchpad.net/thumbnailer/+bug/1372000 is apparently
"fixed" and I still experience this issue.
- Copy music to your Ubuntu mobile device, ensuring that each folder contains
appropriately-named album artwork (in my case, exactly the same name as the
album and the folder in which the music is contained).
- Launch/open Music, browse your library and playback music.
- Most tracks are shown with no or incorrect album artwork.
- That Music would utilize or otherwise prioritize local album artwork.
bq Aquaris E5 HD Ubuntu Edition:
* OS build number: OTA-12
* Ubuntu Image part: 20160708
* Ubuntu build description: Ubuntu 15.04 - armhf (20160708-091336)
* Device Image part: 20160606-540a47f
* Device build description: VEGETA01A-S23A_BQ_L100EN_2014_160708
* Customization Image part: 20160701-981-38-14
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~touch-packages
Post to : email@example.com
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~touch-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp