>From the E4.5 and mx4 kernel config

# CONFIG_MTK_COMBO_BT is not set
CONFIG_MTK_COMBO_GPS=y
CONFIG_MTK_COMBO_WIFI=y

>From the M10 there are a couple other interesting options

# CONFIG_MTK_COMBO_COMM is not set
# CONFIG_MTK_COMBO_BT is not set
# CONFIG_MTK_COMBO_ANT is not set

Be interesting to see what the pro5 has since that is reported to work
ok. I assume that at least the COMBO_BT should be

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to indicator-network in

  wifi slows to a crawl when bluetooth is enabled

Status in arale:
  New
Status in Canonical System Image:
  Confirmed
Status in frieza:
  Confirmed
Status in indicator-network package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  I am having serious wifi performance issues on my Aquaris M10 (running
  rc-proposed r133). When measuring the wifi speed, I get download
  speeds of less than 1/20 compared to my Pro 5 at the same distance
  from the wifi router. This seems to be consistent through reboots. I
  had similar wifi performance also before recently upgrading to rc-
  proposed, which I thought would have fixed the issue.

  I am in the same place testing 3 different ubuntu devices and these are the
readings of the wifi download speed:
  Laptop: 4 MB/s
  Pro 5: 3.5 MB/s
  Aquaris M10: 0.16 MB/s

  However, upload speed is about the same on all three devices.

  Turning bluetooth off gets Aquaris M10 wifi speed back to sort of
  normal, 2.5-3.4 MB/s. Bluetooth on, again 0.1-0.2 MB/s. Seems the two
  wireless technologies interfere with each other on the M10, while the
  Pro 5 doesn't have that problem.