Public bug reported:

bq M10 rc-proposed v199

I've noticed this in Silo Installer app but it affects other apps too.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open an app which has PageHeader with Sections
2. Notice the active section has no underline (screenshot attached)
3. Tap on that section, you will see focus frame as reported in other bug
1628855
4. Tap on the second section and again on the first section, now the active
section has the underline as it should.

** Affects: ubuntu-ui-toolkit (Ubuntu)

** Tags: regression

** Attachment added: "Initial state"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1628982/+attachment/4751106/+files/screenshot20160929_161216754.png

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-ui-toolkit in

  Active section has no underline initially

Status in ubuntu-ui-toolkit package in Ubuntu: