** Summary changed:

- app preview images cannot be expanded to full size
+ [Dash] app preview images cannot be expanded to full size

** Changed in: ubuntu-ux

** Changed in: ubuntu-ux

  [Dash] app preview images cannot be expanded to full size

Status in Ubuntu UX bugs:
  Triaged
Status in “unity8” package in Ubuntu:

  In the Click app store, apps include images to show what they look
  like while running.  This is nice, but I often want to zoom in to see
  the details.  This function works in Ubuntu Software Center and in the
  Android app store, not to mention most other online stores (whether
  for apps or not), but not in Click.

  As a sanity test, I handed an Ubuntu phone to a muggle and asked her
  to find an interesting app and install it.  She found the app store,
  found an app, looked at the previews, and then tried for a couple
  minutes to enlarge the images before giving up.  She was then
  frustrated and didn't bother to actually  tap 'install'.

  We should probably add the ability to view the full image.