** Package changed: systemd (Ubuntu) => zfs

  ZFS on iscsi target fails at boot/shutdown

Status in Native ZFS for Linux:

  I've got a ZFS volume on an ISCSI target, once the system boots I can
  bring it online.

  My ISCSI target shows up as:

  root@test:/home/rob# lsblk
  NAME   MAJ:MIN RM  SIZE RO TYPE MOUNTPOINT
  sda      8:0    0  8.1T  0 disk

  root@test:/home/rob# zpool status
    pool: data2
   state: ONLINE
    scan: none requested
  config:

        NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        data2       ONLINE       0     0     0
          sda       ONLINE       0     0     0

  errors: No known data errors

  root@test:/home/rob# df -h
  data2           3.1T     0  3.1T   0% /data2
  data2/backup    3.2T  165G  3.1T   6% /data2/backup
  data2/test     7.7T  4.7T  3.1T  61% /data2/test

  However in the case of a system shutdown/reboot the system tries to
  unmount the disk after the network has been brought down which
  obviously fails.

  When booting the system the zpool never gets imported as the 'zfs-
  import-cache.service' runs before the iscsi target is initiated.