This does not even matter, Brian. The bug is invalid.

(a) autoreconf is provided by autoconf (and the name sort of implies that, it
re-runs autoconf)
(b) APT does not have any sort of alias database, it uses package provides
(c) It does not make sense to provide autoreconf from autoconf, as everyone
using autotools should know that autoreconf is part of autoconf.

** Changed in: apt (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apt in Ubuntu.

  Please add package alias for autoreconf

Status in “apt” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  While trying to configure QEMU, I received the error:

      (cd .../qemu-2.1.1/pixman; autoreconf -v --install)
      /bin/sh: 1: autoreconf: not found
      make: *** [.../qemu-2.1.1/pixman/configure] Error 127

  I thought it would be easy to solve:

      sudo apt-get install autoreconf
      Reading package lists... Done
      Building dependency tree
      Reading state information... Done
      E: Unable to locate package autoreconf

  Fortunately, I came across others who had the same problem. The
  problem seems to be with the package name. There's nothing intuitive
  about "dh-autoreconf".

  Please create an alias for "dh-autoreconf".